NK - Fashion Police and Textile Vikings

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Mar 26 13:32:11 PST 2000

Susan O'Neal wrote:

> Valstarr wrote
> >Have these fasion police ever had any disagreements with the Textile
> >Vikings? Or is it that the Textile Vikings have such a keen eye for
> >color and fashion, that their choices are always correct?
>
> Oh ye of little faith, how could you even doupt.  With our fearless leaders,
> we were triumphant.  I think another adventure is forthcoming.
>
> Susan

	Still in the planning stages, but Susan the Curious has offered her
home on the weekend of the 14-15th for a fabric and garb playday.  She
can manage about what, 15 people?  I think I have the date right. Do I,
Susan?  A Drape and Pillage run might be in the offing too.
Suggestions, anyone?

					Catrin
					MasterCard just loves me