NK - sat fighter practice

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 3 13:00:13 PST 2000

I can only assume that there will be practice-- the
weatherman said it was supposed to be warm and sunny
tomorrow.  Best way to get there from Claremore is to
take 244 to the Utica/Peoria exit.  Go through the
light at Utica and continue on the access road to
Peoria.  Turn Left (south) on Peoria and go approx 2
miles to 21st. There will be lights at 11th, 15th and
21st.  Go through the light at 21st, you will see the
park on the left side (Southeast corner of 21st and
Peoria).  Take the first turn in to your left after
21st street.  We will be about halfway in near the
parking spots on the right hand side.
Zahava

--- "Addington, Debbie, A"