NK - yeah u brewers out there

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Wed Mar 8 13:21:42 PST 2000

Lady Maidenhair,

My husband sent home the following reply when I fowarded your request:
 (Ismet)

Hello,

Mecca coffee house at 33rd. & peoria.  They have a variety of things,
I'm not sure if they have bottles.  Or....Burg Borrendöhl Vinting
at...this address.   I have 200 #9 x 1.75" corks in stock as well as 4
cases of _new_ , clear, 750 mL bottles. Or, I can order corks, caps,
bottles, etc. for you.  Delivery on ordered items will generally be
about a week.  On items carried by my wholesale supplier I try to
guarantee I will meet (if not beat) Mecca's price even if I have to take
a small loss. I want to encourage the craft!

        Damon