NK - A message from the front

Geni geni at flash.net
Thu Mar 16 20:06:41 PST 2000

Lords and Ladies of Northkeep,

     I have received a message from the front today.  There was a great battle today, Ansteorra had the good fortune of win today.  There were no great casualties due to it being a resurrection battle, some minor bruises and such only.
    Also a camera crew from CBS showed up onsite and was recording the battle and other things,but not sure where the footage will be shown, or when it will be shown, or why this occurred.
     From what I gleaned from a short conversation from Thorvald today everyone is having a good time.

In service to the Dream,

Jessamy of Wizards Keep