NK - lillys war

Sword112 at aol.com Sword112 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 21:40:14 PST 2000

Does anyone know what the dates for Lilly's War are? We promised Erik that if
his grades were good enough We would go to Pensic this year, But if there not
we will be going to Lilly's, and I need to put in for vacation now to make
sure that I can get it off. I can always reschedule my vacation for a later
date but I don't know if I could get it on a months notice.

                            Wilhelm der Wulf