NK - Happy Stormy Tuesday Night Greetings!

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 19:46:51 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/28/00 9:41:57 PM Central Standard Time, ktmc at icok.net
writes:

>  Is next weekend the Northern Regional Warlord date, as per the March
>  Black Star? Isn't that also the Medieval Faire at OU? What is NRW's
>  site?
Greetings,

No, next weekend is not NR Warlord.  That is a mistake in the Blackstar.  NR
Warlord will be held the first weekend in August.  I will be sending letters
to all of the NR Seneschals this week with the date (Aug 4-6), asking for a
coordinating group.  Namron's Med Faire is the only thing going on next
weekend.  There isn't a site yet, but a couple of groups have shown interest
in hosting the event.  More to come!!

Is it raining there???

Sigen