NK - Norman

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Thu Mar 30 07:32:57 PST 2000

So, summing up.  I am  best off to bring as much cash as I wish to part
with, because I will part with it all.  Said cash will be kept in zipper
pocket in a beret, not period but sure is safe.   Will leave the little card
at home as I am not ready to suffer demonic bondage yet.  Some homeschool
friends are going to be there and are planning a feast on Saturday
afternoon, so I think we will bring something and eat with them.  Cloaks
will be packed and I will pack the mud colored dress so that it will blend
in if wet and muddy.

This sounds like so much fun, shopping
Susan