NK - med faire?

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 09:17:48 PST 2000

I will second Tullamore.  They were ( in various
combos)  previously Bully Ruse and Clandestine.  Talk
to Mary, she's a sweet heart.

and Rosamund, did the Dante report last year, won for
the most disgusting in class...  This project is a
psychology board game.  (And it gets worse.  We girls
had to add a garish white polyester color to the
monstorsity to match the guys.  I am not pleased...)

It's true, watch the weather.  First faire I did was
muskogee, when they held it in August.  I about died
in the heat.  Wear in between, layered garb, if
possible, and take a cape, cloak, or wrap.

One last piece of advice.  Make sure your shoes are
comfortable.  You will be miserable otherwise.

Aline