NK - med faire?

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Mar 31 09:54:03 PST 2000

is there still a good deal to do and buy on sunday the 9th?
saturday is booked.  camp out at star base 21 so i can get my front row
tickets to the trek expo, then from there going to the park for fighter,
from there pick up pear from work and pray i have the strength to fix him a
dinner fit for a king.