NK - Demo

Marrock Wild Hair Marrock at msn.com
Mon Mar 6 12:21:50 PST 2000

Sorry for stepping upon Anawyn's and Aislings toes, but I just received a
phone call asking if anyone could attend a A&S and fighting demo this Friday
at 12:30 for Grace Fellowship about 96th and Garnett for fifth graders.
They ask for whatever we could provide...
Oh seneschal of Northkeep, Aisling, can we, huh huh, as all the demos are
run by you first... and Anawyn, please don't take my head for posting demo
information, it is just that Friday is almost tomorrow etc, etc, etc,

Please let me know...

Merrik