NK - Sad Tidings

Marrock Wild Hair Marrock at msn.com
Mon Mar 6 18:26:09 PST 2000

    For those of you who know Lady Aelfwyn Webbestre, and (more
specifically) her beau, Rick, it is with a broken heart I tell you that he
is suffering from, apparently, advanced Leukemia.
    He was not feeling well at wInterkingdom, and after some tests, began
ineffectual treatments which have escalated to the dreaded chemotherapy.
    Please take a moment to have a kind thought for our young warrior, and
his Lady Aelfwyn.
    Information on were to send good tidings should be forthcoming.

Merrik