NK - yeah u brewers out there

sdrake mercedes at geotec.net
Wed Mar 8 12:49:37 PST 2000

Just FYI for next time, I have found several sources on the web for the wire
bail bottles that I prefer to use for cordials.  Of course they are all beer
bottle size, mainly but they'll do.. Clear ones, amber ones, even cobalt
blue.  If you're interested I'll try to send you some of the URL's

Mercedes