NK - Bottle URL's

sdrake mercedes at geotec.net
Wed Mar 8 14:01:21 PST 2000

It's been several weeks since I was at Mecca but I belive they had them.  I
haven't found them anywhere else in town.  I have gotten lucky now and them
at kitchen shops at the outlet mall in Stroud (gone but not forgotten) so
that might be a place to look.  Hobby Lobby used to carry a lot of them but
what little they have now is all corked.  I would be hesitant to use those
bottles for mead, anyway, since the quality of the glass is questionable.
Some of it is pretty thin and mead is somewhat self carbonating, isn't it?
So the bottles would be under pressure?  Maybe not.  Never mind.  Good luck
on the bottle search.

Mercedes
Who used to buy grolsch beer and make her friends drink it so she could have
the bottles.  If there weren't any friends around, she would pour the beer
down the drain..........