NK - he is so proud!?!

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 18:26:49 PST 2000

In a message dated 3/25/00 7:31:53 PM Central Standard Time,
madnhair at rapfire.net writes:

> my dear son Baulsac has made the assumtion that the bruise on his thigh,
>  that will be about the size of my hand, is a blessing.  He is sooo on cloud
>  9.
>
>  He isnt limping, but he keeps looking at it and giggling.  Gesh!  I guess
he
>  really got a rush.
>stuff snipped

>  Looking forward to the next fight,
>  Maidenhair, Baulsac and Ray

I know of several individuals who reacted tha same way after their first few
practices.Most of them are still taking the field to represent our barony
after 5, 10, 13, 20 years. They are among the most honorable and feared
fighters in the kingdom. We look forward to more brothers and sisters in
arms joining us and learning how much fun it is to beat the daylights out
of your friends and brag about the contusions you received
at their hands.:-)
      A battered and bruised old stick jock,
                                                             Thorgrim