NK - King from Northkeep?

Burke McCrory burkemc at ionet.net
Tue Mar 28 22:41:03 PST 2000

At 10:35 AM 3/28/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Gilyan told me that Count Finn Kelley lived in Northkeep during his reign.
>
>Jean Paul de Sens
>
>Carl Chipman
>Nomadics, Inc.
>cchipman at nomadics.com
>http://www.nomadics.com
>
>On Tuesday, March 28, 2000 10:26 AM, Miriam Cook
>[SMTP:zahavabathannah at yahoo.com] wrote:
> > I saw on Lady Gillian's map that there were a King and
> > Queen from Northkeep... forgive my ignorance, but
> > which Monarch ruled from these lands?
> >
> > Zahava

I wanted to be sure that my memory had not been playing tricks on me so I
just checked the November 1981 Black Star from their reign and according to
the Regnum Cyf lived in Namron but Finn lived in Northkeep.  I think that
either during or just after their reign that Finn moved down to Namron and
they got married.

Burke