NK - Getting a name

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri May 5 11:14:32 PDT 2000

i have been a member just under a year, i have the st gabriel academy
researching mine on the web, as well as a coat of arms.  also check w/ Lady
Anawyn or Lady Esabetta isaford (i know i messed that up).  they hostess a
persona class every so often that i very much enjoyed.  there is also a list
of acceptable sources listed on one the sca websites that have names for
german, norse etc.