NK - Getting a name

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Fri May 5 20:22:46 PDT 2000

In a message dated 5/5/00 2:03:45 PM Central Daylight Time, kckiel at yahoo.com
writes:

> How do I go about finding out if it will pass heralds?
>   And is that important?
>
>  Cheryl (the slightly confused) of Northkeep

    I'm new to the office but I can try and help.  I haven't made a special
study on SCA naming practices but over the years I've picked up a bit.    We
will have a meeting of the local heralds this Sunday to comment on heraldic
submissions.  This would be an execellent time to ask questions and get
advice.  The meeting will be at Noon Sunday at Lady Anawyns home.  If you
would like to attend you can e-mail her at: Anawyn at aol.com for directions.
If you need anything else please e-mail me.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Acting Herald