NK - CBS Sunday Morning

Karen Cutter lycatrina at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 15:56:32 PDT 2000

--- FalanMacF at aol.com wrote:
> If anyone taped it, I would love to have copy to
> send to my family.
>>
>> njones at ix.netcom.com writes:
>
> << Okay, I was a slug and both (a) forgot and (b)
> slept in.
>
>  Did anyone tape it?

Good Gentles,
I was fortunate enough to capture the wonderful images
of our overwhelming tie at Gulf War as presented by
CBS.  I will make a copy and present it to the
Baronial Library so all might check it out and make
their own copies, view, whatever.  Unfortunately I
can't do this until Castellan.  See you all there!
Caterina