NK - Northkeep fire victims

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri May 19 08:03:07 PDT 2000

It's with a heavy heart that I tell you that the house which Master
Beorhtlic and Lady Elizabetta rented from Lady Elisabeth de Calais burned
down last night.  Beorhtlic and Elizabetta are fine, but they have lost
everything.  The cause of the fire is unknown at this time though a freezer
on the back porch of the house is suspected to have shorted out causing the
fire.

Beorhtlic and Elizabetta are in transit at the moment and will be staying
with friends once things calm down a bit.  More information will be
forthcoming.

If anyone has any donations of clothes, money or supplies, I would be more
than happy to coordinate getting those to them.  (Phone 918-836-2516)

Rowan
end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa
Mabee Legal Information Center
ph:  918-631-3557
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******