NK - NK- thrown weapons at Castellan

Shohn Rodgers shohnr at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 10:07:02 PDT 2000

Hello, Northkeep!

     The Castellan Stewards have asked me to run the thrown weapons
competition at Castellan this year and I was wondering if anyone had extra
knives, axes or spears which they would be willing to lend for use as
loaners in the competition.  I wouldn't think I would need more than a
couple of each at the most, but then again I don't know what I'm doing.
     Anyway, feel free to contact me about this at the above address or
phone me at 582-2899.

                           And thank you for your support!

                                Edmund