NK - castle plans as JPEG

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Mon May 1 20:13:30 PDT 2000

Damon here,
I've the ACAD files of the castle.  Whenever converted to JPEG, GIF, or
Tiff they loose sufficient resolution that the dimensions become
illegible.  I've tried several conversion methods and resolution
settings.  I'm going to try something else tomorrow.  If you want copies
of the original ACAD file, send mail to my work address:
hughn at ssd.fsi.com note that it requires ACAD13 or equivalent.

It's packed as a zip file for optimal filesize.  I'll send it to all who
request it on Wed. morning.

Regards,
	Damon