NK - Drawing at Castellan

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Fri May 19 19:03:14 PDT 2000

Greetings and apologies for the duplicate posts.

As many of you now know, Master Beorhtlic and Lady Elisabetta lost most
everything they owned in a fire last night.

In light of this, we will be holding a drawing at Castellan to raise money to
help them replace some of what was lost.  If you would like to donate
anything, please bring it to the event or get in touch with  me to make other
arrangements.

This drawing will be conducted like the one held at NR Tribute each year.  It
will be $1 a chance.  I have had a few offers of donations, and I will donate
some amber, and I think I still have some of those Australian opals left!

Please bring your $$$ or anything you would like to donate, or give to them.

Thank you,
Sigen
Baroness Northkeep