NK - Wales 1333-1375/80 inquiry

BlueDreams66 at aol.com BlueDreams66 at aol.com
Thu May 25 14:58:36 PDT 2000

Greetings, I've been lurking, looking for ideas and staying up on the latest.
I have chosen my persona and now know the dates I needed. I won't even
mention the S--------- idea, LOL (for those of you who remember the rant) I
am in need of a knowledgeable person in the Tulsa, Oklahoma City, McAlester
(?) areas interested in helping with my wardrobe and the finer points of my
persona. I cannot sew, so it will be a clothier for hire/sewing tutor to my
customer/student relationship. Northwest Wales area with family in Scotland
and England (of course<g>). In the time frame of 1333-1380 or so (flexible).
If you are interested or have some useful info on the era I may not have,
email me privately for specs. Thanks in advance!
Elayne of Northkeep
BlueDreams66 at aol.com
(918) 650-9255

who agrees with the following...