NK - it is a quiet day in the neighborhood

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu May 4 12:09:11 PDT 2000

thanks bunches,
i still say there had to be some, just maybe more secretive than the men or
very surpressed..   :)
i would very much like to read thorough some of your references.  paper and
internet.
i know about that big v-bug, here at the hsp it is a big concern especially
w/ attachment files.
i have begun looking into internet info on:
knight templar  men only
illuminate
rosacrucian
and looking into the history as best as i can on the fraternity of saturn.