NK - Virus Alert

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Thu May 4 17:05:58 PDT 2000

daaddington at saintfrancis.com writes:

<< oh how lovely a kid, and i am sure it was just an accident.
 now if my kid did it, that wouldn't have to worry about the law, just me and
 two and 1/2 acres of trees.
 maidenhair >>

you know where they found out who wrote it? The source code! It says "rem by
spider" LOL!!! I have serious doubts about this "kid" putting his tag line on
the damned thing... or maybe I'm an idiot and don't know that anyone who's
anyone tags their e-terrorism...... <laughs>

You know, it should scare me that I find such joy in all the huge companies
and governments getting taken down by a kid.... <g>

Elspeth