NK - it is a quiet day in the neighborhood

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri May 5 08:23:16 PDT 2000

well....alright, it was my understanding that there were two, but i am an
open minded person who doesnt mind having a few better written facts thrown
on my face.  its better than egg.  :)
I am just learning about these various orders and such.  my father was
heathen along the asatru/norse lines he refered to it as the old religion.
supposedly he learned from his dad etc etc.  he never had a book or anything
like that and he didnt make things happen so to speak either.  my mother was
southern baptist, from the mountains of shallow valley, tn.  mountain magic
w/ herbal healing and a christian base.  superstitious lot they are.
I tried church, read the bible and well.....lets just say it aint my cup of
tea.

as for you being a good catholic, hats off to you.  lots of ceremonial magic
in that.  IMO

i think we all have someone in our families at one point or another in
history that were catholic.  If anything else, it was a reason to keep your
head.
maidenhair