NK - Rose petals for Castellan

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Fri May 5 08:24:18 PDT 2000

I just harvested 4 and one half pounds of rose petal for my husband's
wine.  Then we sprayed pesticides for blackspot.  Yesterday my bushes
were covered again--probably two to three large baggies worth.  We
freeze them for making wine later, but since these have been sprayed, we
have no use for them.  It's funny we were just complaining they would
have to go to waste.  You're welcome to them.  Want to enjoy them this
weekend and then will harvest for you if you like--they're red.

Ismet