NK - NK- thrown weapons at Castellan

niki crook hmackay at webzone.net
Fri May 26 15:27:55 PDT 2000

Dear Barony of Northkeep.
 I have in service of the Knife, Axe, and Spear in the north for more than 3
years now. I was asked to help run the competition by HL Aethelstan last
week I received an e-mail stating that my services were not needed and that
someone else would be taking care of it and now it seems that he does not
have any of the weapons needed to run the competition. I have been bring and
letting everyone use my weapons and also have came up with scoring sheets
for the competitions in north. I have also been appointed the North Regional
KAS Deputy Marshal I am just waiting to see the Kingdom KAS marshal to make
the office official. I have worked in the past with everyone in the north to
make sure that there were weapons and targets and scoring and some one to
run the event . I do not understand why one week ago I was told my services
were not needed only to see a week later an e-mail asking for  weapons and
help to run the event. well even though my lady and I will be out of town I
will make sure that my personal Knife axes and spear are available to use I
will also leave the scoring sheets and standed rules for the competition. I
will be contacting Edmund tonight letting him know that he will have
everything he needs to run the competition. A suggustion to the sterwards of
castellan you should accept experenced help rather then demiss it out of
hand.

In service to the kingdom and the barony of northkeep
HL Magnus Fine Hair Duffus and HL Heather MacKay