NK - Thrown Weapons

niki crook hmackay at webzone.net
Fri May 26 21:27:19 PDT 2000

Dear Merrik
thank you for your words I have talked to Edmund and he will have all that
he needs to run the event We thought that HE would run the event because he
was the standing champion from my talk with Edmund it is good to see someone
else taking an instest in the thrown weapons. no hard feeling ment and none
taken. again thank you It is nice to see that we can talk with you about
things.
Hope that the event is successful and that you all have a great time

HL Magnus Fine Hair Duffus