NK - Attention all NK fighters!!!

Kateryne la Escolpiera rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 07:53:55 PST 2000

Hello Marta.  That's easy to answer.  I would like it
if they choose something that they felt represented
themselves as fighters of Northkeep.  You know say
that the youngest wanted a lion or something like
that.  If I have not put in the square for him when he
got his device back then I could substatute if he gets
it back quickly.

But yeah, just have them decide on the symbol or
picture that represents them.

My daughter is really looking forward to Border Rivel.
 My son is wanting to go as  well.  Looks like it will
be a full van!  Wonderful when the kids get involved.
Ryn the Gimp