ANST-Announce - Searching for Past Artisans of Stargate

Suzanne Powell suzanne_powell at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 13:40:09 PST 2000

Greetings Good Gentles, All.

I am attempting to reach the following past Artisans of Stargate.  If anyone
has any contact information for them, please email me privately at
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com.

1984  AS19  (I have this person's contact information)
1985  AS20  Mistress Janet Virago Parva of House Morningstar
1986  AS21  Mistress Lysbeth Poulsdottir
1987  AS22  (I have this person's contact information)
1988  AS23  Lord Gruaghach Dublachain
1990  AS24  Lady Amanita Christiana Ricci
1990  AS25  Giacomo Datini di Venezia
1991  AS26  (I have this person's contact information)
1992  AS27  Michael of the Loch
1993  AS28  Don Eule von Haginbald
1994  AS29  HL Serena Lascelles
1995  AS30  (I have this person's contact information)
1996  AS31  HL Margaret Pearce
1997  AS32  Lady Raisya Khorivovna
1998  AS33 HL Fionna ni Cheallaigh

Any help received will be greatly appreciated.

-- Suzanne

=====
Suzanne de la Ferté  Stargate/Westgate  Kingdom of Ansteorra
Suzanne C. Powell     Houston, Texas
suzanne_powell at yahoo.com