NK - lost stuff

Lynne Dawson martadormani at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 09:37:24 PST 2000

Thanks Owen!

Are you going to the event this weekend?  I'll be
there camped by Yoshi & Ren. I don't remember the
name, but it's the one held where Namron holds theirs.
 Also, I would again like to thank you and Dagmar for
putting on such a wonderful event.  I would greatly
appreciate recipes from the feast when Dagmar catches
her breath and has time to post them on the e-mail.  I
know there are lots of people who would appreciate the
recipes!  Thanks again for finding my items.  Marta