NK - Return From 3 Kings....

Kateryne la Escolpiera rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 09:26:56 PST 2000

Three Kings was truly wonderful!  I sure know that I
enjoyed it very much and so did Shaunish!  She and I
had a blast meeting those people down south!  She and
I have decided that we need to attend more southern
events...when's the next one!  haha.

I sure hope you guys got packed up before the terrible
rain storm hit.  We were about 10 minutes away from
the site when we ran in to it!

Take care!
Ryn the Gimp