NK - Nice chairs!

LucanSilverwolf at aol.com LucanSilverwolf at aol.com
Thu Nov 9 19:27:16 PST 2000

Wow Damon,
        Those are really nice chairs! I am already working on designs to make
a travel model that should fold down somewhat ackwardly but it would still be
easier than trying to haul a full peice.  Do you want your chair to look like
the one in the picture or did you have something else in mind.
        Also do you have any idea where I can find more information on this
style of chair as I would like to do further research for my own rapidly
growing store of information (you should see the tidal wave of photcopies and
printouts and books I have been amasing).
        Thanks for the introduction to this wonderful chair style and I will
be getting in touch with personally with my renderings and plans hopefully
soon.
        In Service,
                Lucan