NK - Still holding my breath...

Kevinkeary@aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 19:58:01 PDT 2000

Well, it's been three days, and I'm no longer quite as afraid of jinxing the
deal by talking about it.  So here's the good news.  I got a call Thursday
night to go in for a job interview Monday.  Friday night, I was told it
wasn't an interview strictly, it was a temporary part-time JOB, 'til the
consulting firm's client decided whether I'd work out or ran out of work.
The story now is, they want what they've got me doing rushed, and will work
me for 40 hours a week 'til I get it done, and the guy I'm helping has more
work he wants me to start after that.  I'm working again, and even if it does
run out, I'm gaining precisely the experience the lack of which cost me
several jobs over the last year.  I'm exhausted, but excited.
Feeling good.
Kevin