NK - REMINDER! DEMO SATURDAY OCT 21ST!

Langston, David R david.langston at wilcom.com
Mon Oct 16 20:09:45 PDT 2000

<holding up his hand>
wynfrith

-----Original Message-----
From: Anawyn at aol.com [mailto:Anawyn at aol.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 10:04 PM
To: Northkeep at ansteorra.org
Cc: NeeCeeOK at aol.com
Subject: NK - REMINDER! DEMO SATURDAY OCT 21ST!

We are on for Saturday for the home school group!
I need a show of hands - how many of you can make it? Let me know!

TIME: 11:00 AM ( so our fighters can be on their way, in the afternoon) I am

told they
          have two acres and plenty of room to fight.

PLACE: address is 9645 South 193rd East Ave., in Broken Arrow

DIRECTIONS: The house is on the Southeast Corner of 96th and County Line
(which
                      is 193rd East Ave).
                       From the Broken Arrow Expressway, take the 71st St.
Exit; turn left;
                       go to 193rd East Avenue; turn right; go 2 1/2 miles
96th; turn left
                       and their driveway is the first one you see.
                       PLEASE NOTE: 96th street jogs a bit. You will come to

96th
                       heading west, a few feet before 96th is heading east.

Their street is
                       a dead end.

If you get lost, her phone # is 451-9761, and her name is Denise.

WHO: They are a homeschool group, studying the Middle Ages, with a variety
of
           ages, up to age 12. Should be about 30-50 kids in attendance,
along with
           their families.

If you have questions, call me at 250-7877
Gratefully,
Anawyn