NK - New email and cotton spinning

dhartzmann@juno.com dhartzmann at juno.com
Tue Oct 17 16:47:30 PDT 2000

Unto Roadkill Cotton Spinners and any one else interested.

I, Debroa bat Yosef, am changing email carriers.  My new email address is
----  dhartzm at dellepro.com  ----  .  Please use this address to contact
me anytime in the future.

Are there any cotton spinners wanting to get together Sunday?  Let me
know either via this path or I do plan on attending the demo Saturday.  I
will be happy to give directions to my home - it's only about a mile and
a half from the library where we have populace so not really hard to
find.

Debroa