NK - ALERT!! IMPORTANT DEMO UPDATE- Oct. 21st

Anawyn@aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 07:53:37 PDT 2000

Just had a note from the contact person for the Home School group we are
doing a demo for on Saturday:

Something has come up, they will now be having their picnic, and our demo, at
Chandler Park, lower level, instead of the address given earlier.
This is a great place, and the demo should be lots of fun - if you are not
sure how to get to Chandler Park:
>From Riverside, take the 21st Street Bridge - 21st forks at the old Flint
Steel Building, take a left there, and continue on - you will run right by
Chandler Park. Same time, 11:00 AM
Hope this does not mess anyone up - if you have questions, or need a ride,
call me at: 250-7877.
Many Thanks,
Anawyn