NK - snood

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 08:27:06 PDT 2000

It is obvious that some of us Northkeep women are
wanting to do the "snood" thing.  Now the question is,
"how do we go about getting a class together on
learning how to make them?"  So...  I would be willing
to open my home up one Friday evening or Saturday.  We
could even do it at Saturday practice at Woodward.  Is
there some way we go about setting something up like
this?
Ren d'Gimpe