NK - A last minute demo...

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 16:25:42 PDT 2000

If any of you are not going to Protectorate, I have a plea for a demo from a
scout troop, who will be at John Zink Scout Ranch this Saturday, Oct. 7th.
They are primarily looking for fighters, but would be happy to have any of
us. If you would like to represent the SCA, it is this Saturday, around 5:00
p.m., John Zink Scout Ranch, at the end of Hwy 97, next to Sand Springs. They
are studying medieval themes, and have a "castle" front, and a "sword in the
stone", which sounds pretty cool.
I will be gone this weekend, so I will not be able to attend, but if you can
make it, let me know, and I will get you the gate code to get in, and
directions if you need them.
As always, many thanks!
Anawyn