NK - NR Fighter Practice...

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Wed Oct 18 09:45:20 PDT 2000

Sigen, since you are doing the NR Secretary thing, we need to send out the
potluck instructions.  Do you want to do that?

here the print:

Sir Asoph Hearts will be providing meat (hamburgers, hot dogs) and a grill.
 Ld. Jean Paul will be providing breads and condiments.  We ask that all
coming please bring something like a sodas, water, chips, fixings (tomatoes
lettuce etc)  and we'll have a great barbecue after the fighting is done.

so as to prevent winding up with 20 bags of chips and nothing to drink, how
about:

last name begins with a-i   chips
                      j-r   drinks
                      s-z   paperplates etc

If you just want to bring money then $3 would probably be nice and we'll
send someone to the store to buy stuff with it.

Also, should we go ahead and send it to the Ansteorra Announce so that
people who aren't on NR will get it?

thanks,
JP

Carl Chipman