NK - plea for tech help

Rick Drake ainarm at home.net
Sat Oct 21 07:22:26 PDT 2000

Kevin,
You are correct.  The .chk files are remnents of scandisk actually.  You can
delete them with impunity.  As for the ff_ files I would restart the
computer and see if the date changes.  If it does then go ahead and move
them to the recycle bin and leave them there for a while to see if computer
is affected.  That way you can recover them if needed.  If after a day or
two nothing seems broken go ahead and get rid of them also.  Also check your
temp folder usually c:\windows\temp  Anything in that folder can usually be
deleted without problem.
Ainar