NK - A get well thing for Rhianna of Elfsea

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 08:36:30 PDT 2000

Hello Northkeepers,

If this is a duplicate of another message I sent,
ignore this one and chalk it up to me not having a
mouse.

I am going to be sending a box of "stuff" to keep
Elanore and Mathious (from Elfsea)'s daughter Rhianna
busy while she is down healing from an accident.  Last
Friday she was hit with a car and put into ICU.  She
is doing well and is off oxygen.  I just talked to
someone down there and she is doing very well.

Anyway, I will be sending this box of goodies by way
of some other Elfsea-rs (Wyrmie and David).  If you
would like to put something in the box to help her
fight boredome off, please e-mail me.  You can also
drop it off at the Michael's store at 41st & Yale
between the hours of 17:00 (5pm) to 20:30 (8:30pm).

I repeat, you can the stuff you want to give at the
Michael's at ***41st & Yale*** between the hours of
17:00 (5:00pm) and 20:30 (8:30pm) Tonight (Wednesday
October 25th) and tomorrow (Thursday October 26th).

These are the only two days I will be taking things up
to put in the box in Tulsa.

If you are going to Samhain, I will be taking stuff up
through Sunday morning.  I will have a box somewhere
in my encampment and you can put it in there or you
can give it to me (Ren d'Gimp), Yosh, Wyrmie, David,
or anyone else within the encampment.  If you need to
find me, grab a herald and they will hunt me down.

The stuff you can put in are things like games,
stuffed animals, books, coloring books, ect... just no
electronic stuff or noise makers.  You are also more
than welcome to put cards or letters in.  Comfort food
would be nice, ummmm, lots of stuff.  Whatever you
would like to put in that you think would let her know
you are thinking about her and wishing her good
health.

Her name is Rhianna and she is 13 years old.

If you need to call me, e-mail me and I will give you
that number privately.  My e-mail is
rendagimppie at yahoo.com

Thank you Northkeepers for your care and concern.
Kateryne la Escolpiera
(commonly called Ren d'Gimp)