NK - Rhianna's get well stuff & donations

Picard Ren rendagimppie at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 26 13:31:06 PDT 2000

Hey Northkeepers!

If you want to get something donated for the silent
auction for Lady Elanore and Lord Mathious as well as
put something into Rhianna's get well box, then you
have until 20:30 (8:30pm) tonight.  If you do, then
drop it off at Michael's at 41st & Yale (where I work)
between 17:00 (5pm) and 20:30 (8:30pm).  That's it.
That is the only time before I leave for event that I
can get it.

if you are going to event (samhain) then you can look
for me and Yosh and give it to us then.

Take care and thank you all for your care and concern
Ren