NK - Populace meeting suger suger suger

LdyCalais at aol.com LdyCalais at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 06:37:46 PDT 2000

Greetings,
     You guys are WONDERFUL!!!!  I would like a head count if possible
though.  If your children are participating or if you will have children with
you please add their name(s) to the list.  Also if you know of anyone not
connected to the net, please let me know or contact them to let me know.  We
sure don't want any disappointed kiddies!  You know they ARE our future. LOL!
 Under the children(s) names please add your name and what you are bringing.
Sorry for the time consumption but....
                                                      In Service,
                                                           Lady Elisabeth de
Calais