NK - Falchions

Timothy Adams toadams at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 12:49:43 PDT 2000

>:) that the new rules mean is two pieces of rattan with padding in
>between them. That would mean, technically, that it wasn't rattan on
>rattan. By using two pieces, though, you get that thicker look of the
>falchion.
ok so a 1/2 inch (close cell foam) between the stick and the splint.
you  would need to flatten the stick and the splint to get a joint to attach
them at.   \
The stricking surface must be 1 1/4" though correct?
and you still must come in under the weight max of 1 pound per foot,
so that would mean 2.5 pounds max for a falchion (30" / 2.5')
I think I want to see one of these, anyone around here have one or played
with one?

Timothy