NK - Crown Tourney

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Oct 9 15:40:23 PDT 2000

It currently appears that I will be able to attend Crown Tourney in
Brad Leah this coming weekend.  Rosamund has not made up her mind as
to whether or not she can go.

Who from Northkeep is going to Crown?  And if you are going, could
you carry a passenger?  (I would gladly assist in chipping in on
gas.)  If Rosamund decides to go, then we would take our car and I
would not need a ride.  But, for now, I need to plan as though I am
going without her.

Reply privately or on the list.  It may generate carpool commentary.

Etienne