NK - I need your help...

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 01:53:35 PDT 2000

--- Picard Ren <rendagimppie at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello Heavies, Rapiers, and fighting youth of
> Northkeep.
>
> I need your assistance please.  I am in the process of
> creating a wall quilt that will represent Northkeep's
> fighting community.  What I need from you wonderful
> people is who you are (SCA name),

Ly. Isabela del Bosque
Isabela Almita Enriquez de Velasquez (fighting persona)
Rapier

if you have a coat of arms or device,

If Someone has an AOA or higher level title it is called a coat of
arms.  Yes I do.  (Please see the attachment)  The left eye is supposed
to be open.

-Isabela

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net