NK - OT OP Cars

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 15:04:30 PDT 2000

Greetings, My Dad just bought a used car.  There is a service on the
internet called carfax.  You can use it to look up your car's history
find out if it was flood damaged etc.  You can find out if it's a lemon
for free, but if you want a detailed report you have to give them
money.  Well we paid, and can now look up an unlimited number of VIN#
until November 11th.  If anyone would like me to look up a VIN#  Please
get it to ASAP.  I can get it to you when I see you next or mail it to
you.
YIS
-Isabela

=====
Ly. Isabela del Bosque mka Vanessa Goins
>From the Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Protegee' to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Mistress Ronna
Rosgaile Soilean Soilleir
Please visit our site:
Leatherworks by Selwyn
http://selwyn.virtualave.net