NK - Textile Viking Update

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 22:58:42 PDT 2000

Oh!  Susan don't!  I have a wheelchair.  I'm  used to pushing people
around(insert sarcasm)-oh wait!  That's her Excellencey's job!

duckingandrunning ;-)

(End sarcasm mode)  Just kidding Sigen!  Really, I have got to get off
of this cough syrup!  That and the hot toddy's Mom is making for me are
just making me positively loopy!  I really do have a chair, and don't
mind wheeling you around.  If you're REALLY not up to going that's
fine.  If you just can't walk, that's another.
much love,
-Belle